There are three simple ways you can get involved right now with Comfort in a Box:
~ Donate Now to Comfort in a Box so we can reach more hurting families and expand to more Ronald McDonald Houses.
~ Do a Blanket & Slipper Drive at your office, classroom, church group, or bunco group
~ Host a Box Party. You provide the blankets and slippers and we show up with all the packing/boxing necessities. Go on our Facebook page and share us with your friends and get the word out about Comfort In A Box.
Click on this button now to donate to Comfort in a Box
* Blankets and Slippers – Donate a blanket(s) and a pair of slipper(s). For each blanket and pair of slippers purchased, a card will be placed inside the box that reads “Lovingly given by (your name inserted)”. (Please no holiday fleece blankets and when buying slippers, purchase the slipper size that you wear.)
* Monetarily – Donate financially to the Comfort In A Box. The cost for each box is $25. For each box purchased a card will be placed inside the box that reads “Lovingly given by (your name inserted)”. Donate online or please make checks payable to and send to:
* Host A Box Party– For businesses, schools, youth groups, etc. interested in hosting a team building event, activity, service project, etc. ALL proceeds from the event will go to Comfort In A Box. A card will be placed inside each box that is donated from that event that reads “Lovingly given by (your event name)”.
* Connect With Comfort – Host an informational gathering in your home, office, etc. for the purpose of connecting others to Comfort In A Box. Host handles the accommodations (place, food, drinks, etc.) Comfort handles the rest.
* Blanket and Slipper Drives – Promote and host a blanket and slipper drive at your business, school, church, troop, charity organization, etc. A card will be placed inside each box that is donated from the drive that reads “Lovingly given by (your business, school, church, girl scout troop, charity organization, etc.)”
* Knitting/Ouilting Groups – Individuals or groups can donate their time and talent by knitting slippers.